#5. Doggy Turkey Meatloaf
This meatloaf for dogs recipe uses healthy and inexpensive ingredients and if you make it you'll know that your dog is getting real food and not the preservatives that are in much of the commercial dog food on the market.
- 1 LB Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/3 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/3 cup Diced Tomatoes with Liquid No Sodium
- 1/2 cup Finely Diced Carrots
- 1/2 cup Diced Green Beans Fresh or Frozen- and thawed
- 1/2 `` cup Cooked Brown Rice Optional- Quinoa
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl thoroughly combine all ingredients.
Spread mixture into a 5 x 7-inch loaf pan.
Bake 45 minutes.
Slice and chop the into bite size pieces before serving.
Refrigerate or freeze leftovers.