For pet lovers who enjoy traveling with their furry companions, finding a hotel that accommodates more than two pets can be quite a challenge. Whether going on a family vacation or moving cross-country, more and more people are searching for hotels that are not only pet-friendly but also offer an enjoyable experience for every family member, including the four-legged ones.
The good news is that a growing number of hotels are recognizing the need for family-friendly pet policies and are catering to their customers by allowing multiple pets per room. In this article, we’ll explore some of these hotels that go above and beyond to welcome not just two, but even more pets, making it easier for you and your companions to relax and have fun together on your next adventure.
Friendly Pet-Friendly Hotels
Many major hotel chains have become increasingly pet-friendly, making it easier for travelers with more than two pets to find accommodation. Some notable hotel chains that allow multiple pets are:
- La Quinta: There is no pet fee and they often accommodate up to three pets per room.
- Best Western: They have a maximum of 80-pound weight limit and permit up to two dogs, with an additional fee for each pet.
It is still important to check each hotel’s specific pet policy, as restrictions and fees may vary.
Alternatively, boutique hotels can provide a more unique and intimate experience for pet owners and their furry friends. These boutique hotels stand out due to their pet-friendly policies:
- Kimpton Hotels: Known for their pet-friendly environment, Kimpton Hotels welcome all pets regardless of size or breed, without any extra fees. They even offer amenities such as pet beds, bowls, and treats.
- Loews Hotels: With the Loews Loves Pets program, they provide pet beds, bowls, and a pet room service menu. They charge a fee per stay but allow multiple pets.
Don’t forget to contact these hotels directly to verify their pet policies and inquire about specific accommodations for your beloved companions.
Amenities for Pet Owners
Rooms and Facilities
Many hotels understand the importance of accommodating pet owners and their furry friends. These hotels offer pet-friendly rooms which are designed with pets in mind, ensuring a comfortable stay for both the owner and their animals.
The rooms are often equipped with features such as:
- Tile or hardwood floors for easy cleaning
- Ample space for pet crates
- Pet-friendly furniture and bedding materials
Additionally, these hotels provide facilities like pet-relief areas and dog parks on their premises, so guests can take their pets out for exercise and restroom breaks.
Extras for Pets
To cater to the unique needs of pet owners and make their stay as enjoyable as possible, hotels offer a variety of extras for pets, including:
- Welcome pet kits with treats, toys, and waste bags
- Pet concierge services, such as grooming, walking, and sitting
- Pet menus and room service options, catering to a variety of dietary preferences
These extra amenities ensure a comfortable and enjoyable experience for both the pet and the owner during their stay.
When selecting a hotel that accommodates more than two pets, it’s essential to consider the surrounding location to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay for you and your furry friends. In this section, we will focus on two important factors to consider: easy access to outdoors and nearby pet services.
Easy Access to Outdoors
A hotel with easy access to outdoor spaces is crucial when traveling with multiple pets. Look for hotels that have:
- Walking paths or trails nearby: A nearby park or walking trails will make it easy for you to take your pets on walks and allow them to burn off energy.
- Designated pet relief areas: Some hotels have designated pet relief areas on their property, which can be a significant advantage, especially during rainy or inclement weather.
- Fenced-in play areas: Your pets will appreciate having a secure, outdoor space to play and socialize with other animals.
Nearby Pet Services
Another factor to consider is the availability of pet services in the area. When staying at a hotel with multiple pets, essential pet services may be needed.
- Veterinary clinics: In case of a medical emergency or necessary check-ups, having a vet clinic nearby can provide peace of mind.
- Pet supply stores: Chances are, you may need to purchase pet-related items during your stay, such as food, toys, or bedding. A nearby pet supply store will save you time and effort.
- Dog-walking or pet-sitting services: If you have plans that are not pet-friendly during your trip, you may need to utilize dog-walking or pet-sitting services available in the area.
By considering these factors in the location of your hotel, you and your pets will be well-prepared and comfortable during your stay. Remember that the goal is to create an enjoyable and stress-free experience for both you and your furry companions.
Booking and Policies
When booking a hotel that allows more than two pets, it’s essential to call the hotel directly to confirm their pet policy. Some hotels have a limited number of pet-friendly rooms, so it’s important to reserve a room suitable for your furry friends. When making the reservation, be sure to provide the number and type of pets you’ll be traveling with to ensure adequate accommodations.
Fees and Deposits
Hotels that allow multiple pets may charge additional fees or require deposits to cover any potential damages caused by pets. These charges can vary based on the hotel and the number of pets. It’s crucial to inquire about these fees during the reservation process. Some common fees include:
- One-time pet fees: A flat rate charged per stay, regardless of the number of nights or pets.
- Pet deposits: Refundable deposits covering damage or extra cleaning, returned upon checkout if there are no issues.
- Pet-specific cleaning fees: Non-refundable fees covering extra cleaning related to pet accommodations.
Each hotel has its pet policies, which may differ in terms of the number and type of pets allowed, weight limits, and restricted areas. Here are some common aspects you may find in a hotel’s pet policy:
- Number and Type of Pets: Confirm the number and type of pets allowed, as some hotels may have restrictions on specific animals or breeds.
- Size or Weight Limits: Some hotels that allow multiple pets may have size or weight restrictions for each pet. Be sure to inquire about these conditions beforehand.
- Restricted Areas: Hotels may designate specific areas as off-limits to pets, such as pools, restaurants, or fitness centers. Familiarize yourself with these restrictions to avoid any complications during your stay.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Many customers have expressed their satisfaction with the hotels that allow more than two pets. They appreciate the hotels’ understanding of their needs as pet owners, and their approach to accommodating multiple pets.
Customers have praised the pet-friendly experiences offered by these hotels. Amenities such as spacious rooms and designated pet areas help in ensuring a comfortable stay for both the guests and their pets. Here are some of the highlights guests have mentioned:
- Pet services: Hotels often provide pet-sitting or pet-walking services, which guests find very helpful during their stay.
- Pet treats and toys: Many establishments welcome pets with treats and toys, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere for the furry family members.
- Pet-friendly staff: Staff in these hotels are well-trained in handling pets, ensuring that both the guests and their pets feel welcomed and taken care of.
While these customer reviews and ratings highlight the positive aspects of hotels that allow more than two pets, it’s important to consider that individual experiences may vary. To make an informed decision about where to stay, potential guests should research multiple hotels and customer reviews to find the best fit for their unique needs and the needs of their pets.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.